Monday, April 17, 2006

Easter Weekend

For some strange bizzare reason, I failed to take any camera with me to the campout. After we got there Linell and I were both like, "Why didn't we bring a camera." Oh well, at least Cindy got some great pictures. The kids went on 4 easter egg hunts this year and each one was just as fun as the first. The first one was at the Willard Park. The second was at Lois' house. The third was at the family campout. The fourth was at my sisters house. Here are a couple picture of Savanna and Porter and from Savanna's first long bike ride.


Porter stopping his egg hunting so dad can take a picture. Do you think he's conditioned to smile on cue?


Savanna glancing over to give me a smile amidst counting her "haul".


Porter is using his bubble stick that he won at the campout. He loves blowing bubbles


Here is Savanna on her first "long" bike ride. We went from our house to the park. She did great, but we need to teach her how to stop and turn corners better. She loves her bike though and wants to ride it everyday.


While at the park it didn't take Savanna long to make a new friend and invite her into a picture. When they were leaving Savanna told her, "Come back next time. I will come back too." She's such a sweetie.


Every chance she gets to dance she does. They love this new playground equipment the Willard Park has. She even wants to go on American Idol so the judges can say "yes" and she can get the paper that says she can go on to the next round. How adorable is that.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's pretty ADORABLE!

Brent said...

Yeah yeah yeah, I'm caught red handed. At least I have physical evidence that I have kids....:P I still have yet to see any pictures from you yet....Maybe there are so many gallon challenges going on in your house you don't want to show any pictures??? Am I right? Waiting for you to prove me wrong....:)

Brent said...

I have an extra digital camera I can send you Eric. I don't think it is even 1 megapixel but it is brand new in the box. Let me know if you are interested.