Sunday, June 25, 2006

Here Comes the Big Day!!!!!

Well everyone hopefully you all know you are invited to be with Lizzie and I in the temple this Friday the 30th but just to make sure everybody knows we wanted to personally write and invite all of you one more time. We hope most of you can make it and thank you all for your support so far. We're excited and looking forward to another big step in life. And don't forget to come and help eat some of the food at the reception on Saturday.

Love Ryan and Lizzie

3 comments:

lanae said...

Hey Ryan and Lizzie I wish I could be there with you two on your big day but I wish you the best and I hope everything goes well. I love you both!!!

Ryan-and-Lizzie said...

thanks nae nae we love you too.

ryan

Sarabeara said...

Ryan and Lizzie,
I am so proud of both of you. You are a very speacial couple and I am so happy to have Lizzie as a new sister. We all love her allready. Good luck you two, married life is such a blessing. Lizzie, make Ryan let you get some sleep so you don't get more sick :)
Love you
Sara