"Live Your Testimony" Grandmother Wilkins "Be Good" Grandpa Wilkins
Dang... that was the coolest video ever! Where did you find it Lanae?lol
You are right Shanell, that is pretty dang cool. Where can I get a hard copy of this musical masterpiece?
HoLY COW I DONT THINK I HAVE EVER LAUGHED SO HARD MAN THAT WAS SO FKREAKEN AWESOME I WANT TO DO THAT MAN SHANELL YOU ARE MY IDOL
KOO-L video. Love it! It's sooo cute.
shanell man you are so famous hurry up and get to Idaho cause you crack me up
autograph? Please?
Lois, i might be able to squeeze one in for you. i don't know though, my hand is starting to get a little cramped from all the signing. haha.
Hey Shannell if you move to Cali I could find you an agent!
yeah... you wish you were as cool as me, but it just won't ever happen. sorry
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Dang... that was the coolest video ever! Where did you find it Lanae?lol
You are right Shanell, that is pretty dang cool. Where can I get a hard copy of this musical masterpiece?
HoLY COW I DONT THINK I HAVE EVER LAUGHED SO HARD MAN THAT WAS SO FKREAKEN AWESOME I WANT TO DO THAT MAN SHANELL YOU ARE MY IDOL
KOO-L video. Love it! It's sooo cute.
shanell man you are so famous hurry up and get to Idaho cause you crack me up
autograph? Please?
Lois, i might be able to squeeze one in for you. i don't know though, my hand is starting to get a little cramped from all the signing. haha.
Hey Shannell if you move to Cali I could find you an agent!
yeah... you wish you were as cool as me, but it just won't ever happen. sorry
Post a Comment