"Live Your Testimony" Grandmother Wilkins "Be Good" Grandpa Wilkins
I Love you, maybe Ill have the babt today and you can share birthdays!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY STACY!!! LOVE YAMICHELLE
Stacy, just think you are officially an adult now. Happy 18th!
Happy Birthday girl I hope you have a great day today. I love you and miss you.
Just, think, so much work just so you can vote. Congratulations.
Stacy, You have so much love and support from family and frineds. we love you and I know you had a happy birthday week. you are becomming a wonderful young woman. we are proud of who you are. lots of love, mom
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I Love you, maybe Ill have the babt today and you can share birthdays!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY STACY!!! LOVE YA
MICHELLE
Stacy, just think you are officially an adult now. Happy 18th!
Happy Birthday girl I hope you have a great day today. I love you and miss you.
Just, think, so much work just so you can vote. Congratulations.
Stacy, You have so much love and support from family and frineds. we love you and I know you had a happy birthday week. you are becomming a wonderful young woman. we are proud of who you are. lots of love, mom
Post a Comment