"Live Your Testimony" Grandmother Wilkins
"Be Good" Grandpa Wilkins
Monday, September 18, 2006
What does everyone think?
My due date is coming up quick. October 1st is the projected day. Does everyone think I will be late or right on schedule. I'm guessing I will be about a week late. Tell me what you think!
well sara, i guess it depends on if that thing you have is soft enough for the baby to break through...you see, nataLee's was too hard, so it came late. my guess is that yours isn't soft enough either...mmm...one week late.
Well Sara, I think that that sweet elisabeth will come when she is ready unless the doctors try to rush things. I am going to guess to the contrary of everyone and guess she will be on timie. You are an on time sort of person. If that is truly the case I had better get packing. Love mom
8 comments:
I think you will be late. But I'm never right.
My guess is 12 days late. Benny
I guess 5 days late
well sara, i guess it depends on if that thing you have is soft enough for the baby to break through...you see, nataLee's was too hard, so it came late. my guess is that yours isn't soft enough either...mmm...one week late.
Sara, as long as your not induced I think you will be about 13 days late. I was 16 days late with Savanna.
Well Sara, I think that that sweet elisabeth will come when she is ready unless the doctors try to rush things. I am going to guess to the contrary of everyone and guess she will be on timie. You are an on time sort of person. If that is truly the case I had better get packing. Love mom
sara i think you will be 1 and a half weeks late. hope everything goes good. i love you . amy
I think amy is right on. MOM
Post a Comment