"Live Your Testimony" Grandmother Wilkins
"Be Good" Grandpa Wilkins
Saturday, October 14, 2006
Elder Cauble
Jameson would like everyone to know that he is going to Sydney Austraila Mission which is pretty much the same as the Ogden Utah Mission. He is excited and leaves on December 6th and return with a sweet accent!
Jameson, Yes you are a stinker. so is it ogden, the greatest mission in the world or what? Whatever, it doesn't matter where ever you are will be the best mission on earth for you. our prayers are with you and will always be. I love you jameson, always work hard like everything depends on you and pray as if everything depended on the Lord. Love, Aunt Lois
7 comments:
That is soooo great! Congrats!
Jameson that is awesome! We are so excited for you. I'm sure Benny is filling you up with stories from his experience in Australia. How wonderful.:)
Okay Jameson you are retarded - I hope everyone knows that he was just making a joke and that he really is going to Ogden Utah not Austraila
Jameson, You stinker, I really thought you were going to Australia. But hey I'm sure Ogden will be fantastic too.
What the heck? That is awesome Jameson, you'll be a great missionary!
Jameson, Yes you are a stinker. so is it ogden, the greatest mission in the world or what? Whatever, it doesn't matter where ever you are will be the best mission on earth for you. our prayers are with you and will always be. I love you jameson, always work hard like everything depends on you and pray as if everything depended on the Lord. Love, Aunt Lois
Post a Comment