ya if anyone has good name ideas let us know cause what I like Todd says is ugly and what Todd likes I say is dang ugly so we need all the help we can get. Let us know
good luck on that one but don't let it worry you, you'll come to an agreement when it is time for you to sign the birth certificate, laura. congratulations both of you . we love you, lois and bob
9 comments:
Congratulations to you both and be sure to keep us posted!
What wonderful News. Aren't ultra sounds sooo neat. Enjoy your pregnancy. :) Love ya lots!
Auntie Linell
Congratulations!! that is so exciting. Any ideas on what you're going to name him?
ya if anyone has good name ideas let us know cause what I like Todd says is ugly and what Todd likes I say is dang ugly so we need all the help we can get. Let us know
HM . . . Rumplestilskin? Surely you could both agree on that one!
Congratulations guys that is so awesome...i like the name ethan...but it isn't very original
I like the name Broden, but Todd doesn't so I don't know if your Todd will either (or if you do as far as that goes!)
sara... thats a pretty good name
good luck on that one but don't let it worry you, you'll come to an agreement when it is time for you to sign the birth certificate, laura. congratulations both of you . we love you, lois and bob
Post a Comment