Thursday, March 13, 2008

Kids Say The Cutest Things


Brent has been documenting cute saying from our children. I thought I would share a couple that Porter has said.........

"I was in utah for Meghan’s wedding. Linell calls me and tells me that porter and Parker were playing under the blankets when Porter lifted them up over his head and asks linell. “Mom, can God & Santa see us under the covers?” Linell tells him, yes they can. Porter then asks, “How can they do that?”

When we were at a bonfire at Rex’s house. Teriann (who was 8 ½ months pregnant with a cute belly) Came up in the dark and stood beside us. Porter started looking at her and pointing at her and whispering “dad…dad…look” “dad, look”. I said what porter, what about her? “dad, look….” What is it porter……”Dad, she has a mountain on her.”

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Sometimes adults are funny too... I told this guy at church that I would call his MOM and let her know...he says. "Um, that's my wife." Ooops. And those are cute quotes. I love the picture too!

TannHart said...

haha...thanks a lot porter!!!

Nelli said...

Terriann, Porter says no problem. But hey it would be nice to see some more pictures of that mountain- "meaning Little Wes." Congratulations on closing on your new home too. Maybe you could post some pictures of your home also.

Love you guys!

Linell