Friday, April 18, 2008
Number 4 is on the way!
Just thought I would spread the news that Brent & I are expecting number 4. We are very excited. We were planning on waiting to spread the news, but this week I stepped on a rusty nail. So I had to go and get a tetanus shot. The doctor wouldn't give it to me without consent of my OBGYN. So on my return home to pick up my children from Amy's shower. Everyone asked how my shot went. Then without thinking I said, he wouldn't give it to me without consent from my OBGYN. Then Cindy said, so your pregnant! Yep, that was the announcement for number four, by accident. We are about 8 weeks along and are due in November. Hope everyone is well. Love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I was just thinking about you this morning, and I thought... I need to call Linell...now I know why! Hooray! I can't wait for November!
Congratulations Brent and Linell! Love you guys.
We are excited for your family. We love you
Post a Comment