Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Spirit Week at Lakeland




For Spirit week at lakeland it was 80's day. Austin decided to have a FRO, and wear his dad's old Basketball uniform. He wouldnt wear the shorts though, he thought they were too short LOL!

Anyways, I curled his hair in Makennas curlers. She was so mad at him. I always tell her that I am making princess hair so she will let me put curlers in her hair.....well, when I was curling Austins hair with her curlers she was very upset. She kept yelling at him...."You are not the princess, I am!" She even took her curlers and hid them from us. He almost stayed home, because he was not sure of going and looking like that. His hair was quite a hit.



4 comments:

NataLee said...

I love all the pictures you posted Cindy, but I think this one of Austin is my favorite. He definitely needs to save this one to show his kids -- by then, it will probably be the style again.

Sharran said...

Thanks so much for posting. It has been so long since we've seen pictures of your family and Vernets so this is a double treat!! The pictures are awesome. Daryl and I laughed and laughed over the ones of Austin, and the comments Makenna made concerning the rollers. All the other pictures are fun also. I'm glad you've had the opportunity do do things with Vernet and her family. We are certainly looking forward to you guys coming here the end of the month. Take care, we sure do love and miss each of you.

TannHart said...

Awesome!!

Caroll said...

Love the pictures! Austin looks fabulous!