"Live Your Testimony" Grandmother Wilkins "Be Good" Grandpa Wilkins
I think I will have to get one of those steering wheels while I am in the passengers seat. LOL! That was cute!
I WANT ONE OF THOSE WHEELS. I AM ALWAYS TRYING TO HELP BENNY DRIVE!
Oh my gosh! that was so funny! However if someone tries it on me I don't think I'll be laughing! *I went into the other room for something and found my self laughing out loud again. That was so FUNNY!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I think I will have to get one of those steering wheels while I am in the passengers seat. LOL! That was cute!
I WANT ONE OF THOSE WHEELS. I AM ALWAYS TRYING TO HELP BENNY DRIVE!
Oh my gosh! that was so funny! However if someone tries it on me I don't think I'll be laughing!
*I went into the other room for something and found my self laughing out loud again. That was so FUNNY!!
Post a Comment