Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Connor's Eye





Connor had surgery yesterday and they found a 2 inch stick behind his eye. He is doing much better and should be able to come home Friday:)

8 comments:

Rachelle said...

Oh man Connor, that does not look fun. I'm so sorry, I wish I was there. I LOVE YOU!

Nelli said...

I am so glad you could get the help you need. We love you.

Love Aunt Linell, Uncle Brent, Savanna, Porter & Parker

NataLee said...

Wow. How did a 2 inch stick get into your eye? We're glad you are okay.

Nelli said...

He dove into the river.

laura Wilkins said...

We hope you are getting better and out of the hospital soon. We love you! Thanks for sharing your pictures.

Love Aunt Laurie

Mattie said...

ouchie!! I sure hope you feel better soon! One quick question...a 2 inch stick...wouldnt that....kinda be touching your brain?!!! any anatomy whizes here?

Sharran said...

Conner, I,m so glad you are going to be OK. Your eye looks like it really hurts. You must be one brave boy!! Hope you get completely better really soon. We all love you.

Melissa said...

That is just sick! Love you!