"Live Your Testimony" Grandmother Wilkins "Be Good" Grandpa Wilkins
Terriann it's hard to believe you are now 28. I remember changing your diaper! Love you. Hope your birthday is great!
Wow Linell, what does that make you?Happy B-Day Terriann!!!!
28!?!? Tomorrow I'll be 22...but thanks for the b-day wish!
C'mon Terriann don't try to play the younger card. We know you are really 28. Love you :)
OK - and I was 15 when she was born!! Wow I never knew I was such a young mother :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Terriann it's hard to believe you are now 28. I remember changing your diaper! Love you. Hope your birthday is great!
Wow Linell, what does that make you?
Happy B-Day Terriann!!!!
28!?!? Tomorrow I'll be 22...but thanks for the b-day wish!
C'mon Terriann don't try to play the younger card. We know you are really 28. Love you :)
OK - and I was 15 when she was born!! Wow I never knew I was such a young mother :)
Post a Comment