Monday, August 11, 2008

Good News / Bad News

The good news is that Shanell is unbroken and unscratched. The bad news is that her car is not! She got in an accident Sunday, went through a fence and a tree, rolled over 2 or 3 times before coming to rest on the driver's side. Her guardian angels were really watching over her. She was able to get out of the car and get some help. Weston was still home because he was going to a ward conference a little later in the afternoon. I'm pretty sure the car is totaled - I'm just glad Shanell isn't!!!

7 comments:

Sharran said...

That really was a close call. I'm glad Shanell is ok. Thanks for keeping us updated on wants going on.
When does she come back to BYU-Idaho?
Love you guys.

Caroll said...

I think classes start the 2nd. She's feeling pretty sore, but is ok. She got some x-rays taken yesterday. She has a vertabrae that is turned sideways? I think.

Nelli said...

So it sounds like you may giving Dr. Sanders some business. I am glad she is okay.

Melissa said...

We are so glad to hear you are ok! Your sweet family is going through a lot lately. We love you!
Love, Hannah and Melissa

Eric said...

What some people will do for a new car. Glad you are safe!

laura Wilkins said...

We love you Shanell.

Sarabeara said...

sooo glad you are allright!