Friday, August 08, 2008



hey everyone! i just thought i would post a picture from when rob and melissa and their family were in town, and then just a cute one of tucker. tucker keeps on getting bigger and bigger every day!

5 comments:

Sharran said...

Cute pictures. Tucker looks like he could be headed to school. What a cutie!!! I bet it was lots of fun having Robert and Melissa come by. What a cute picture of your families.
Thanks so much for sharing. Post more, we love to see your pictures.

Nelli said...

Cute pics, How old is Tucker now? We look forward to seeing your family next week!

Sarabeara said...

I can tell he is my nephew... he is sooooo cute! :)

Ryan-and-Lizzie said...

He is a cutie huh? haha... proud momma here! well, tucker is 15 1/2 months old! we are excited to see u all too!!!

Caroll said...

Man - I can't believe how big he is. When they aren't close by, you just expect them to stay little! Look forward to seeing you.