




Emmitt has been around for a year I can not believe it he is getting so big, I dont mean to brag but I am getting some pretty good sized muscles from hauling him around. He is not walking yet but that does not stop him from getting in to everything. He is so much fun and is learning new things everyday we love and miss you all and hope to see you soon.
5 comments:
I can't believe he's already a year! He is so big - and I'm sure your muscles are too!!!
Yes he is a big boy and a cute one at that. Thanks for posting. Love you guys.
Happy Belated First Birthday to Emmitt. Thanks for posting Laura.
Oh my goodness, he is so cute! I miss you guys and hope to see you soon :)
Emmitt is so cute! Come to CA anytime! Love you guys!
~Melissa
Post a Comment