Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Baby Brady





This is our New boy....we still haven't come up w/ his name, but we are working on it! He is huge...he weighed 9 lbs 2 oz and was born September 23rd. Addisyn Loves him and loves holding him!!! We love you all

8 comments:

Nelli said...

Michelle & Adam congratulations, we are so happy for you. He makes a handsome addition to your family. Addisyn you will make a wonderful big sister. We love you guys. Thanks so much for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Michelle and Adam! Congratulations!!!He is BEAUTIFUL!!! What a precious family you have! I am SO proud of you guys! Keep us posted on the name! Shantai sent me some pictures and he is just so handsome! Congrats!

Melissa said...

I LOVE HIM! He is so chubby already, I just want to squeeze him! I love the name Brennen or Danger,...seriously, this guy I know just named his son Danger. Nothin but cool.

Caroll said...

Awww, congratulations! I'm glad I got on the blog this morning - I didn't they'd had him. Michelle, you look great and the picture of Addisyn holding him is way cute. Congrats!

Mattie said...

how on earth do you look that cute michelle!!?!?

What a cute family! I hope you recover soon!!

kelli said...

Hey little Brother! Little Brady is adorable, can't wait to hold him. Thanks for the recent call, it was good talking to you! Love you guys, Kelli

Sarabeara said...

chelle and adam we are so happy for you congrats we love you
sara
sooooo cute both of your kids!

loisnothum said...

Congratulations! sweet family we love you! lois