"Live Your Testimony" Grandmother Wilkins "Be Good" Grandpa Wilkins
That is a cute little blessing outfit. When was he blessed?
We really wanted to come :( We were planning on it then I remembered it was our Primary Program. Gavin had a singing part and Colton had a talk in it. We will plan on being their for your next baby blessing :) Love Ya!
I was hoping you would bless him out here. Oh well I geuss maybe the next baby as well for us. :-)
He looks so handsome - and so excited. Hopefully he was that calm during the blessing. I'm waiting to see a FAMILY picture?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That is a cute little blessing outfit. When was he blessed?
We really wanted to come :( We were planning on it then I remembered it was our Primary Program. Gavin had a singing part and Colton had a talk in it. We will plan on being their for your next baby blessing :) Love Ya!
I was hoping you would bless him out here. Oh well I geuss maybe the next baby as well for us. :-)
He looks so handsome - and so excited. Hopefully he was that calm during the blessing. I'm waiting to see a FAMILY picture?
Post a Comment