Hey Nelli, how fun to celebrate your 21st birthday on this great election day! This will be a day that will go down in history. Hope you have a wonderful birthday! Have you submitted your missionary papers yet? I'm excited to find out where you will be serving. Best wishes once more and good luck on these last weeks of nursing school!
Thanks Linell! No, I haven't finished my papers yet...it's been a long process. I have to wait until i know when I will be available, and that depends on when I can take my NCLEX Exam. So, yeah...who knows. I'm excited though!
3 comments:
Hey Nelli, how fun to celebrate your 21st birthday on this great election day! This will be a day that will go down in history. Hope you have a wonderful birthday! Have you submitted your missionary papers yet? I'm excited to find out where you will be serving. Best wishes once more and good luck on these last weeks of nursing school!
Thanks Linell! No, I haven't finished my papers yet...it's been a long process. I have to wait until i know when I will be available, and that depends on when I can take my NCLEX Exam. So, yeah...who knows. I'm excited though!
Happy late birthday to our favorite niece,...wait is anyone else going to read this?
~Melissa
Post a Comment