Brought back by poular demand for your enjoyment!
I'm sure you've all been waiting on the edge of your seats,... so turn up your speakers, sit back, and laugh your heads off. And as always, don't be jealous of our awesome dance moves. You too can try this at home.
We love you all!
Eric, Melissa, Chandler, Hayden, Dawson, Hannah, and Eliza
3 comments:
Loved it! You guys should be on the show "So you think you can Dance!" You could show everyone up! Love you guys.
Wow, you guys are so inspirational!! It really gives my family hope for the future!
you guys teach dance lessons I could use some I like the grab your legs and walk around move I am going to steal it and call it my own and there is nothing you can do about it look for it on you tube
Post a Comment