Friday, January 16, 2009

What do you get when.....

What do you get when the outside temperature reads about 1 degree farenheit? What do you get when the wind chill is -4 outside? I'll tell you what you get. You get Victoria & Matt's wedding!!! The newlywed's were looking excited to be together but when it came time for pictures.......it was cold.



6 comments:

Melissa said...

This is Eric.

I wish we could have been there. We are so happy for you both.

ew

Sharran said...

We wish we could have been there. Victoria you look beautiful!! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Awe...Best Wishes! -Kelli

Sarabeara said...

congrats, you both look beautiful

Sarabeara said...

congrats, you both look beautiful

Debbie said...

It was very cold!
I love the pictures! Victoria you looked very beautiful! I am very glad that I got to be with you and share in your very special and sacred wedding. I really like Matt and his family. I hope you will truly be happy. Stay close to your Heavenly Father and there will be NOTHING that can take that happiness away! Oh you will have your moments!!!:) So here is my advice...Look at the pictures of you and Matt standing near the temple...YOU will remember how much you LOVE Matt!!! You will remember the sacred covenants you made to each other and with Heavenly Father.
We Love you Victoria. We are going to miss you when you go to live in Australia.