
wooooooooooo!!!!!!!!! I GOT MY CALL, AND I'M WAY PUMPED! I'm going to the Tempe Arizona, Spanish speaking Mission! I'm soo soo soo excited. I enter the MTC on the 15th of April, so basically REALLY SOON! Plus, I'm going to be going to the Temple soon, and i'm way excited! All the mexican's out there better watch out, cause here I come! woohoo! I'm soo so excited, and I'm pumped to get so many letters from everyone!
6 comments:
Shanell, Congratulations! You are going to be an awesome missionary. We love you are so excited for you.
Shanell, You will love it. Rely Completely on the Lord and you will make it through. Love you
OH MY Gosh! I had no idea! Congratulations Shanell! You will be the best Sister Missionary! That is awesome!
Love you a ton!
Debbie
Shanell,
I'm so excited for you. You will be a fantastic missionary. I think your only problem will be that all those mexican boys will fall in love with you. I guess when they tell you that they love you, you can just pretend that you don't understand. We wish you all the best. Thanks for going on a mission Shanell - we appreciate your sacrafice. I know you will be very blessed.
Way to go Shanell! We are all so proud of you. I agree with NataLee, those young men will be out to get you. Watch Out! NataLee's solution to that problem sounds like a good one. Anyway we love you and we too appreciate your sacrafice, we know you'll be a great missionary.
shanelle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i hope we get to see you off at the airport. man that is awesome. there are going to be lonely times... and some very fun and exciting ones too. ... take them all in stride. . .the time goes too fast... so just hit the ground running...
Post a Comment