"Live Your Testimony" Grandmother Wilkins "Be Good" Grandpa Wilkins
Beautiful!!! how fun!
Alright...I totally have the cutest nieces in the world! So modest and beautiful! Love you guys!~Auntie Lissa
You both look like knock outs and Caroll you are one awesome seamstress!
Beautiful girls in beautiful dresses. Carol you're awesome!
Kelsie made her own dress. She did a great job! When Syd told me what she wanted - I wasn't too sure about it. But it turned out great and Sydnie knew what she was talking about :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Beautiful!!! how fun!
Alright...I totally have the cutest nieces in the world! So modest and beautiful! Love you guys!
~Auntie Lissa
You both look like knock outs and Caroll you are one awesome seamstress!
Beautiful girls in beautiful dresses. Carol you're awesome!
Kelsie made her own dress. She did a great job! When Syd told me what she wanted - I wasn't too sure about it. But it turned out great and Sydnie knew what she was talking about :)
Post a Comment