Tuesday, May 26, 2009

In case anyone forgot what we look like...


Can you believe Eliza will be 2 in July?

We love you all! Come see us this Summer,...or maybe some of you should get married, then we HAVE to come to Missouri :)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Ryan-and-Lizzie said...

you guys are too cute! i want to hang out with you all! please come out here and visit!

Nelli said...

Funny thing.... I seriously looked at the first two pictures of Eliza and Hannah and thought to myself... "who is that?" Then I realized it was who it was. I guess I really did need a reminder picture of what you all looked like. Thanks! Love you guys.

Debbie said...

You guys are super cute!!! We sure miss you and your crazy personalities...

Are you really coming if we have weddings??????????

Love you
Debbie

Michelle said...

Holy Crap! Your kids are too cute! i CAN'T believe how big liza is! Come down to KC...rumor has it we are short on keychains :)