"Live Your Testimony" Grandmother Wilkins "Be Good" Grandpa Wilkins
this is lisa by the way i made it for someone anyways it was fun doing it!!!
SOMEONE HUH???? It looks AMAZING!!! I love it! Good Job Lisa!
wow! very impressive!
lisa good job! it looks great! he will love it!
That deserves a ring...:)
I agree with the rest, it looks awesome and it does deserve a ring!love you lis
You did a great job - he'll love it.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
this is lisa by the way i made it for someone anyways it was fun doing it!!!
SOMEONE HUH???? It looks AMAZING!!! I love it! Good Job Lisa!
wow! very impressive!
lisa good job! it looks great! he will love it!
That deserves a ring...:)
I agree with the rest, it looks awesome and it does deserve a ring!
love you lis
You did a great job - he'll love it.
Post a Comment