"Live Your Testimony" Grandmother Wilkins
"Be Good" Grandpa Wilkins
Monday, November 23, 2009
Brylee Loraine Nothum
Hi everybody!!! Our baby is finally here. We were so excited to see her. The delivery went really well. Brad was a big help. She was 8 pounds 1 ounce, was born on 11/22/2009 at 11:22 pm (we thought it was cool). Any way, here are some pictures of her...there is more to come...
She is very beautiful....uncle Jimmy thinks she looks like Bradly!! I can't wait to hold, hug and snuggle her...Congratulations to your little family. I am so excited and happy for you. Love you guys.
Congratulations - she is beautiful. And yes, that is pretty cool with the 11/22 and 11:22. I always have to dig out the baby books when my kids want to know what time they were born. I bet you'll remember hers! Love you guys!
5 comments:
She is beautiful! Congrats!
She is very beautiful....uncle Jimmy thinks she looks like Bradly!! I can't wait to hold, hug and snuggle her...Congratulations to your little family. I am so excited and happy for you. Love you guys.
Oh my goodness Bradly and Irina she is absolutely beautiful! We are so happy for you! You will both make wonderful parents. XXXXOOOOOO Love Nelli
Congratulations! Your life will never be the same!!!!!
Congratulations - she is beautiful. And yes, that is pretty cool with the 11/22 and 11:22. I always have to dig out the baby books when my kids want to know what time they were born. I bet you'll remember hers! Love you guys!
Post a Comment