Monday, November 02, 2009

Hattie Laura Allen is here

We are excited to welcome Hattie into our family. She came to us on October 29th at 4:13 am. She weighed about 9 pounds 10.5 ounces and measured about 23 inches long. We brought her home on Halloween. She is doing pretty well. I am on bedrest for the week, but hopefully after a week I will be better and recover much quicker than I did after Mabel. This labor was much better and faster - only 21 hours this time and not nearly the damage. We are so grateful to have little Hattie here and healthy. Mabel just loves being a big sister. She is so proud of her little sister.















4 comments:

Nelli said...

Yeah for pictures of sweet little Hattie! She's a sweetie pie! Congratulations and enjoy. I am so happy Mabel gets a sweet little sister to become friends with. How wonderful! Love you all!

Debbie said...

Finally! I have been going crazy waiting for pictures...she is adorable and so very cute. Have fun with them both..they grow up so quickly...Hope you get to feeling good soon Natalee...love you guys

Caroll said...

AWWWW - Congratulations. Mabel looks like she's going to be a great big sister. Thanks for the pics, I've been hoping to see pictures. She's another beautiful baby! Love you all!

Tresa said...

What a pair of beauties! Congratulations to your growing family!