Friday, March 19, 2010

MaryKay Has a New Consultant!


Guess who sells MaryKay! Brent yep Brent! Just thought I would let everyone know Brent loves his make-up. So if you need any product or a facial, he will be sure to help you out. :) No seriously we really are now officially selling MaryKay. I say we because Brent has already made 2 sells. So it will be a joint effort. It shall be lots of fun.

4 comments:

Brent said...

Thanks so much for spreading the word Nelly. I love you too.

Sarabeara said...

Brent and Linell good luck with that. I tried selling Marykay once, I found out I am not that great at sales. Happy Birthday Linell!!!!!

Melissa said...

oh good...now I know who to get my supply from this summer! Love you guys and can't wait to come out!
~Melissa

thehallebunch2 said...

nice...I will be sure to call Brent for an order now!:)