Tuesday, April 20, 2010

T-Shirt Sizes for the Wilkins Reunion

Hello Family! Brent & I are in charge of T-shirts for the reunion. Please send me your sizes for each of your family members. Thanks so much. You can email me your sizes to my email or post them here.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Thanks for doing this Linell!
Eric -- adult XL
Melissa -- adult S
Chandler -- adult S
Hayden -- child L
Dawson -- child L
Hannah -- child M or S, what do you think?
Eliza -- child S

Bradly-Irina-Brylee said...

Thanks Linell
Bradly---adult L
Irina--S
Brylee---7 months

Sarabeara said...

Thanks Nell,
Jake, L
Sara, M
Elisabeth, Child small (whatever 4t is?)
Isaac , Child small (whatever 2T is?)
Baby. Really small :)

NataLee said...

I gave ours to my dad and I assume he gave them to you. If he didn't please let me know. Thanks for doing this. NataLee

Nelli said...

Thanks guys and yes NataLee your Dad sent me yours thanks!