Matthew and Lanae will be staying with me!
I also have two extra bedrooms and a bathroom available for anyone who is still needing housing for the reunion. (One of the bedrooms is a "baby room" but we could arrange the furniture so there is more floor space to sleep on if you would like.) I live right outside of Bolivar, it is a 15 minute drive from my house to the lodge. I have the same amenities as Terriann does, so see below, if you would like to see what I have to offer (minus the elliptical machine ;) ).
If anyone would like to stay with me during the reunion, just let me know! I would love the company!
3 comments:
Hey girl this is Lanae and Matthew and I would love to stay with you if no one else needs a place!
Awesome! Sounds good, no one else has said anything to me so it looks like you've got a place!
Sweet we are excited.
Post a Comment