Rex & Zoe, Thank-you so much for inviting us to be a part of the sealing. It was an absolutely beautiful ceremony. You two make a beautiful couple and I am grateful for your shining examples. Love you both very much and Zoe I am so happy I get to call you my Sister and of course Rex I am very thankful you are my brother. Love ya, Nelli
You two look beautiful...well Zoe does. :) We are so very excited for you two. Wish we could have been there...But you wouldn't wait for us to get back in town.(understandable, I guess.) I heard it was simply wonderful. Zoe you are the greatest. Our family is so very blessed to have you and your children in our lives. I can not imagine our family without you. WE are so happy to call you our sister. Congratulations! We love you both.
I also just LOVE, LOVE your picture! I know Brent does an amazing job at capturing the moment but...You two really do make the picture beautiful, especially with the Temple in the back ground. You two were glowing!
3 comments:
Rex & Zoe,
Thank-you so much for inviting us to be a part of the sealing. It was an absolutely beautiful ceremony. You two make a beautiful couple and I am grateful for your shining examples. Love you both very much and Zoe I am so happy I get to call you my Sister and of course Rex I am very thankful you are my brother.
Love ya,
Nelli
You two look beautiful...well Zoe does. :) We are so very excited for you two. Wish we could have been there...But you wouldn't wait for us to get back in town.(understandable, I guess.) I heard it was simply wonderful. Zoe you are the greatest. Our family is so very blessed to have you and your children in our lives. I can not imagine our family without you. WE are so happy to call you our sister. Congratulations! We love you both.
I also just LOVE, LOVE your picture! I know Brent does an amazing job at capturing the moment but...You two really do make the picture beautiful, especially with the Temple in the back ground. You two were glowing!
Post a Comment