Thursday, April 07, 2011

Breannes' Goal

Ok Breanne, I will totally take you up on sharing what has been going on in our lives...Adam has been staying extremely busy trying to get solid work for our Company. He finishes basements up here in Kansas City, and He is the hardest worker I have ever met. We recently have been fighting a unemployment case and found out yesterday that WE WON!! I seriously feel like we won the lottery or something....This is one of the biggest blessings finacially for us, at a time when work is hard to come by, every penny feels like a million bucks :) We are looking for a new house, Our "first" house. I hate paying rent, It seems like such a waste of money and we found a loan we can use being self employed. I am so excited, but "looking" for the perfect house for our family is exhausting. I have decided on starting my own business. I am going to open a hair salon, that allows parents to bring there kids in to a "play" room while they are getting their hair done. I am still researching everything out, but I am very excited to start this new venture in my Life...Plus my kids will always be able to go to work w/ me. They are and have always been my very first priority. Me and Adam are going to try to go the the Hair Show in Las Vegas this June. (well I'm going anyway) I am so excited to learn new things and meet new people that can help my business GROW!! Super Excited. Addisyn, Well Addie is growing super fast. She now knows her first three articles of faith, and she is ready for the next one, I LOVE her! I know everyone says how cute and smart there kids are, but Addie literally suprises me everyday w/ something new and exciting. She loves to dance sing and make videos'. She loves going to church, and meeting new friends everywhere she goes. I freaking LOVE Love LOVE her!! Gavin...Well Gav is the biggest bully/ protector of this world. He loves to punch and fight, but is learning not to scratch~ I guess that is positive right?! He loves playing w/ his sister and his cousins, He often pretends he is a dog, or a cat, and keeps us on our toes. He likes to dance and do flips on the ground. He LOVES CARS...he has a pair of car pj's that he wears almost everyday...I try to hide them and they are always found...He is completly potty trained which has saved us a lot of money on diapers, but we seem to be spending it on "real Underwear" now...which is good. Anytime he goes to the store, he picks out some for him, and then he picks out some for his sister...Such a good sharer! We Love Gav so much, he is such a blessing in our lives...Anyways, that about sums up what we have been up to...I went private on my blog a while back, so if you are not invited send me your email address so I can add you...Sharan I still need yours :) Anyways I hope everyone is doing Great and finally enjoying this beautiful weather!!! Breanne, We will miss you this summer, but I am so proud that you are going to school, and having a BLAST...Keep on Keeping on...My email address is adammichelle@aol.com my blog is adamandmichellebrady.blogspot.com Love you Michelle

1 comment:

Nelli said...

Michelle, you are awesome! I loved reading all about your family! We will have to take Carson to the underwear isle next time we go so he can pick out some of his own too. Love ya and best wishes on your new house hunt and business adventure!