Tuesday, April 05, 2011

this is really breanne

Hi everyone!
I have always loved getting grandma's news letters in the mail since I was a little girl. It seems like now that our families have grown older we hear less and less about or from each other. So I have come up with two goals!!!
1. The first goal is to STAY CONNECTED! I have always loved the fact that I know each and everyone of my cousins! In school I always met kids that didn't really know their cousins( and they only had 5)! We have been blessed with an amazing family that loves each other! I want to challenge everyone to write a small post on what has been going on in their families lives! It will only take a few minutes:)
2. The second goal is something I have been trying to work on since I have been home. Talking to grandma as she types up her journal entries has made me come to the realization of how important it is to WRITE IN YOUR JOURNALS! This is something I really am trying to work on and I hope everyone else will join in on this goal with me!

No comments: