
Hey everyone, I graduate at the end of June...I don't really know what I am going to do after that...I feel as if I am in limbo or something...anyways, if anyone can receive some inspiration that I haven't yet received let me know asap. Besides making that decision everything is going well and life is good as always....
5 comments:
That is awesome you are graduating. It feels so good to cross that milestone. For what to do next, sorry can't help you out there. But, hey I am sure you will figure that one out. Nice picture!
I think California is a good place to find employment.
Aunt Laurie
Not to be viewed by Debbie
you should prolly join one of the two WWF's. in either one of them you should prolly do fine.
The very bottom of you chin looks like my bald head. Hope that inspires you.
CONGRATULATIONS!!! We are proud of you. Like I have told you many times, (like me :) I bet your wife is just growing up, she is probably just graduating from High School and is getting ready to go to College. I bet she just graduated and is going to attend SMSU so you need to look for employment in Missouri and meet her out here :) We miss you!
Post a Comment