"Live Your Testimony" Grandmother Wilkins
"Be Good" Grandpa Wilkins
Friday, April 14, 2006
Yay i have a date
welp, i got another date on saturday...this one better have potential or else...any sweet ideas for a first date in provo??? i already kinda have one but just seein what your ideas would be...
It is always hard to figure out what to do for dates. One thing I learned about dating was that the more elaborate the date, the more likely the girl will want to marry you. Example...the girls I dated before Linell, all I ever did was take them to the movies, or the park or out to eat. With Linell, a friend of mine and I got creative. One date I remember was setting up dinner in his tree house and having his sister's bring us dinner and desert, then after dinner we went to the tent where we set up furniture and a tv and watched a disney movie. Long story short : Linell and I got married, and this girl wanted to marry my friend, but he wasn't interested. So if you think she has "Potential" be wise in what you chose to do!!! My two cents.
My first suggestion is to hope and pray that it is not another L. Sykes and then convince your best cuz Justin to get a date and go to and that will be fun!
A fun thing to do when you pick up your date is let them choose what you are going to do that night with a guessing game. This takes preparation in advance. You will go and take pictures of different places for picnics, walks, eating, or theaters, games to play or sports events before the date. Get the pictures developed and place the them in individually sealed envelopes. When you pick your date up let them choose an envelope. Whatever the picture is, you go and do together. You can let your date open additional envelopes through out the evening that will tell you what you are going to do next.
Here's one more, simple but fun or funny.
An interesting dating idea is to give your date and yourself 5 or 10 one dollar bills. Walk
down a busy street and hand out the money to who ever you feel like. It is a lot of fun to see the looks on the people’s faces and listen to their protests or thank yous! One of you can walk a few feet behind and pretend you don’t know your date who is handing out the money and just crack up.
Ben, have fun and I agree with Justin you should include him too.
3 comments:
It is always hard to figure out what to do for dates. One thing I learned about dating was that the more elaborate the date, the more likely the girl will want to marry you. Example...the girls I dated before Linell, all I ever did was take them to the movies, or the park or out to eat. With Linell, a friend of mine and I got creative. One date I remember was setting up dinner in his tree house and having his sister's bring us dinner and desert, then after dinner we went to the tent where we set up furniture and a tv and watched a disney movie. Long story short : Linell and I got married, and this girl wanted to marry my friend, but he wasn't interested. So if you think she has "Potential" be wise in what you chose to do!!! My two cents.
My first suggestion is to hope and pray that it is not another L. Sykes and then convince your best cuz Justin to get a date and go to and that will be fun!
A fun thing to do when you pick up your date is let them choose what you are going to do that night with a guessing game. This takes preparation in advance. You will go and take pictures of different places for picnics, walks, eating, or theaters, games to play or sports events before the date. Get the pictures developed and place the them in individually sealed envelopes. When you pick your date up let them choose an envelope. Whatever the picture is, you go and do together. You can let your date open additional envelopes through out the evening that will tell you what you are going to do next.
Here's one more, simple but fun or funny.
An interesting dating idea is to give your date and yourself 5 or 10 one dollar bills. Walk
down a busy street and hand out the money to who ever you feel like. It is a lot of fun to see the looks on the people’s faces and listen to their protests or thank yous! One of you can walk a few feet behind and pretend you don’t know your date who is handing out the money and just crack up.
Ben, have fun and I agree with Justin you should include him too.
Post a Comment