Well Summer is going good! I love summer and being able to spend so much time with Family! I love having the Cauble Family down, it is always fun. It seems like we have cousins over every day now, I love it! One day we had 7 extra kids at our house and I think that 5 of them were Vernets! The kids have so much fun...just being together! I remember when I was little... sometimes I wish I still was! Here are just some random pictures of the family from this summer, I hope you enjoy them!

Here is Grandpa....he is so CUTE! I love him so much!

Here is Emmie and her FAVORITE Aunt Laurie!

Here is little Issac...look at those eyes!

This is Dallen, Hunter, Nicholas, and Connor, they all wanted to chefs one day and they made one BIG Chocolate Chip Cookie!

The favorite thing to do when the cousins come to our house is to swim in the pool!

Here is Donni, isn't she so cute!

Here is McKenna, I guess what her mom was feeding here wasn't enough!
1 comment:
Rachelle, Thanks for the post and the pictures. They are fun to look at. :)
Post a Comment