
Hey everyone... I just want to let you know that Ryan and I have been married for 1000 days now! I know its kind of random, but I am excited! I think thats a big number! Ryan is more than I could have ever asked for, and I love him more than ever. Thanks Ryan for an amazing 1000 days and I can't wait for a million more! <3
5 comments:
Yeah for 1000 days! You guys are awesome!
Congratulations to the both of you. Count everyday as a blessing! :)
thanks guys! :) we are excited to be with the family this summer!
good job guys........ does it count if it feels like its been more than a 1000 days for us already? jk....jk...jk
Great job guys. I am sure me and Melissa have been married that long as well but between us and the kids we only have 140 fingers and toes so we can't count accurately past that. :-)
Post a Comment