Wednesday, March 25, 2009


We just want to tell the news to everybody, who doesnt know yet.... get ready.... I'm pregnant(Irina speaking, haha). We are really excited and we appretiate all the congrants that we got from you. The due date is on December 6th. We are excited to come home in couple of weeks and see everybody. You are all invided to come and swim at our pool this summer, thats where all the parties will be everyday, haha just kidding!!!! Love you all, Brad and Irina

4 comments:

Nelli said...

That's awesome! Can't wait 2 c u both and Bradly be ready to be defeated. Only 2 more weeks!

Bradly-Irina-Brylee said...

well linelle.... i cant remember if the 10 pound challenge was to gain 10 pounds or lose it.... i thought you said gain 10 pounds... so ive been working hard.. . .if it is losing then you better let me know... so i can get started...

Eric said...

So excited for you both. I am will be even more excited as you name him Eric or her Erica. I just think those are good names.

Debbie said...

You will probably name her Debbie!!! Sorry Eric!
I can't wait for you two to be home too. Especially since we will be having Sunday family dinners together!!!! i miss you and i am excited for you new news!!!! Hope you are feeling ok!